Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dear Floyd




Dear Floyd
I new you when you raced 24 hours of Moab in a t-shirt, I new you when you and I both race for TWP, I new you when you went roady with Mercury, I went to France and watched you lead Lance to his 5th tour victory, in 2006 I felt sick to my stomach after your collapse in stage 16 and then almost burned down the town after your comeback in stage 17. When you said you weren’t a cheater I believed you and defended you even through the ridicule of my peers. I wrote you a letter when you where with Ouch telling you to hang tough, that someday the truth would be known. Why now when the only reason for the “truth” is sorted profit and the spot light. I wished I’d never known you.
Sincerely
John Cummins

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with everything said here.

new = knew